Effective June 22, 2021, clients presenting for their pet’s scheduled medical appointment will be given the option for in-person or curbside service. Those not fully vaccinated should continue to wear masks. Once the pet’s exam is complete and a treatment plan has been verified, clients will return to their vehicle. The lobby remains closed until further notice. More information is available below.
- Please remain in your vehicle and call (616) 531-7387 to notify us of your arrival. A Client Care Representative will obtain your preference for an in-person versus curbside appointment.
- A nurse will come to the line to ask a few basic questions to begin your appointment over the phone before coming out to meet you.
- Those who are not fully vaccinated should continue to wear a face mask that covers the mouth and nose. We will not verify vaccine status. Please do the right thing.
- All pets must be leashed or in a carrier.
- Clients will be escorted to an exam room where the Doctor will perform a physical exam on your pet. Once the exam is complete and a treatment plan has been confirmed, payment information will be collected, future appointments will be forward-booked, and clients will return to their car.
- Following treatment, pets will be returned to their owner curbside where the nurse will review any home-care instructions and answer any discharge questions you may have.
A FEW IMPORTANT NOTES!
- Access will be limited to a single exam room as the front desk and lobby areas remain closed.
- We encourage you to use our automated refill line at (616) 531-1717 or to request pet food or medication.
- Curbside service will remain in effect for all boarding, grooming, daycare, technician appointments and medication/food pickups.
- To ensure your pet receives care in a timely manner, please forward book your next appointment prior to concluding your current visit. Our experience throughout the pandemic has been having a consistently full schedule, and we only see this getting busier in the summer months ahead.
- If you are sick in any way, are displaying symptoms of COVID-19, or if you have been exposed to another person that is infected, please cancel your pet’s appointment.
Your Other Family Doctor!
At Animal Medical Center of Wyoming, we are passionate about providing the best quality care and treatment for animals. We deliver individualized, expert care to each patient based on their unique needs and lifestyle. Our team of highly skilled professionals provides compassionate care to enhance the human-animal bond, no matter the life-stage. This standard of excellence is known as AAHA-accreditation, and we’re proud to have been recognized with this distinction for over 30 years.
What our clients have to say...
We love hearing from our clients and encourage them to share their experience.