We are currently providing curbside service for all appointment types (with few exceptions, including euthanasia). Curbside service will continue until further notice to help prevent the spread of COVID-19, and to protect our employees and their families.
We will examine your pet inside the building while you wait in your vehicle, and communications with the nurse and doctor and payment will be handled by phone. In the case of euthanasia of your beloved pet (and few other situations determined on an individual basis), we will allow a few family members access to the building. We require a temperature check via forehead scan and wearing a mask over the nose and mouth for the duration of the visit. (A mask can be provided if you forgot one.)
We respect your decision to cancel or postpone an appointment if you do not wish to have your pet examined in this manner. Believe us when we say we miss seeing you too, but we are providing the same level of compassion and care as we always have.
We are currently booking medical appointments out for two weeks. If your pet has an urgent issue, we will do our best to get you in sooner. We hope you understand that we may reach capacity and be unable to see additional appointments. If you need to schedule an appointment for an urgent or medical need, we strongly encourage you to call as soon as possible.
Please note the following:
- We will be offering curb-side service ONLY for all appointments until further notice and public entry will not be permitted. Clients will only be allowed into the building for euthanasia appointments, in which case we require a temperature check via forehead scan and wearing a mask over the nose and mouth for the duration of the visit.
- We will wear a mask when we approach your vehicle. We would appreciate it if you would wear a mask too.
- All pets must be on a leash or in a carrier to minimize contact. Please have your dog leashed and your cat in a carrier when we come to bring them inside.
- Stay in your car and call (616) 531-7387 to notify us of your arrival for your pet’s appointment or to pick-up food or medication.
- At the close of your visit, a staff member will speak with you by phone to arrange payment (preferably by debit or credit card).
- ATTENTION: If you are sick in any way, are displaying symptoms of Coronavirus, or if you have been exposed to another person that is infected, please cancel your pet’s appointment.
We will gladly deliver food and prescriptions to your vehicle, or mail prescription refills to you. You can call directly for prescription refills at 616-531-1717
For more information, visit amcwyoming.com/covid19.
Your Other Family Doctor!
At Animal Medical Center of Wyoming, we are passionate about providing the best quality care and treatment for animals. We deliver individualized, expert care to each patient based on their unique needs and lifestyle. Our team of highly skilled professionals provides compassionate care to enhance the human-animal bond, no matter the life-stage. This standard of excellence is known as AAHA-accreditation, and we’re proud to have been recognized with this distinction for over 30 years.
What our clients have to say...
We love hearing from our clients and encourage them to share their experience.