Beginning June 22, 2021, clients presenting for their pet’s scheduled medical appointment will be given the option for in-person or curbside service. Those not fully vaccinated should continue to wear masks. Once the pet’s exam is complete and a treatment plan has been verified, clients will return to their vehicle. The lobby remains closed until further notice. We ask that you please read through this entire notice as it answers many of the questions you may have regarding your visit.
- Please remain in your vehicle and call (616) 531-7387 to notify us of your arrival. A Client Care Representative will obtain your preference for an in-person versus curbside appointment.
- A nurse will come to the line to ask a few basic questions to begin your appointment over the phone before coming out to meet you.
- Clients and employees who are not fully vaccinated should wear a sewn, cloth face mask or disposable face mask fully covering the nose and mouth with no gaps. We will not verify vaccine status.
- All pets must be leashed or in a carrier.
- Clients will be escorted to an exam room where the Doctor will perform a physical exam on your pet. Once the exam is complete and a treatment plan has been confirmed, payment information will be collected, future appointments will be forward-booked, and clients will return to their car.
- Following treatment, pets will be returned to their owner curbside where the nurse will review any home-care instructions and answer any discharge questions you may have.
A FEW IMPORTANT NOTES!
- Access will be limited to a single exam room as the front desk and lobby areas remain closed.
- We encourage you to use our automated refill line at (616) 531-1717 or to request pet food or medication.
- Curbside service will remain in effect for all boarding, grooming, daycare, technician appointments and medication/food pickups.
- To ensure your pet receives care in a timely manner, please forward book your next appointment prior to concluding your current visit. Our experience throughout the pandemic has been having a consistently full schedule, and we only see this getting busier in the summer months ahead.
- If you are sick in any way, are displaying symptoms of COVID-19, or if you have been exposed to another person that is infected, please cancel your pet’s appointment.